Cubicles are great for dividing up the space in an office. They give your employees to think clearly and complete their job.
But, if you are just a beginner as an entrepreneur, it might be out of your budget to build a new cubicle. Hence, second-hand options are the best fit for your needs. You always have an option to check out online office cubicles for sale. Here are five fun ways you can make your cubicle stand out at work!
Why Should You Have Cubicle Walls:
A cubicle wall can give you privacy, but it also serves as a great way to express your personality at work. Whether you want to make them stand out or blend in with the crowd, here are five ways you can personalize your cube walls!
- Put up photos of family and friends! Nobody wants to spend eight hours a day in an office surrounded by strangers. Putting up family pictures helps remind you that there’s more than just spreadsheets outside of your cube walls!
- Display awards and certifications! Sometimes all it takes is one glance at your folder or binder proudly displayed on top of your desk to show people what makes you unique.
- Frame Origami art made by young children! Origami art is a simple and inexpensive way to make your office stand out from all the plain white walls.
- Hang a dream board! Dream boards are an amazing way to remind yourself of what dreams you still hope to accomplish – whether that’s landing that perfect job or getting into grad school. They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and themes, so they’re sure to reflect your own style!
- Put up happy post-it notes! Sometimes it’s hard not to be down about work when you’re staring at boring white walls day after day – put up some positive post-it notes around your space as a reminder of why you do what you do.
A colorful set of curtains can be all you need to make your cube come alive! The best part is that these only require a bit of sewing and creativity, so you don’t have to break the bank. Check out this website for some great curtain ideas, including how to use up leftover scraps from other projects.
Cubicle Wallpaper Or Fabric
Another cost-effective way to add some color is by covering your wall with fabric or wallpaper. This requires a little more time and effort than something like curtains since it involves painting walls and laying down the adhesive, but if done correctly it will last a long time. Try taking a trip to an office supply store or going online for inspiration on how you’d like your space to look.
3D Wall Art
This one takes the most time and effort, but it’s worth it in the end with how unique it is! You can get anything 3D printed for you, so if you have an idea of what you want just search online for a place that does “3D printing near me” and book an appointment. This is also great for company logos or motivational phrases!
There’s no better way to add life into your cube than by growing some greenery indoors! Desk plants are especially good since they don’t require much maintenance and give the illusion of nature inside of an office setting. Just be sure to keep your plant away from your computer monitor as they release oxygen which can cause damage.
Bubble Wrap Wallpaper
This is a fun one for those who enjoy seeing the bubbles slowly pop as they stare at it! All you need to do is make sure to get wallpaper with the little air pockets already included. Then, when you’re ready to personalize your space just put up the paper and watch the bubbles grow as you decorate each square inch of your wall.
Cubicle walls are a great way to express yourself at work and make your office space more unique! You can easily personalize yours with any of these five ideas – even better if you choose multiple options. Now that your cube is ready for its close-up, it’s time to get back to those spreadsheets and show them what you’re made of!